New Delhi: The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on Sunday issued contemporary Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the Indian nationals who acquired stranded exterior the nation due to Covid-18 and now are prepared to return dwelling.
As per the newest SOP, issued by the Union Home Ministry, those that want to return to India could have to register themselves with the Indian missions in that nation, together with obligatory particulars as prescribed by the Ministry of External Affairs.
SOP for Indian nationals stranded abroad
• Such individual will register themselves with the Indian Missions within the nation the place they’re stranded, together with obligatory particulars as prescribed by MEA.
• They will travel to India by non-scheduled industrial flights as allowed by division of Military of Civil Aviation (MoCA) and ships as allowed by division ofMilitary Affairs, Ministry of Shipping. Only these crew and employees, who’re examined COVID-19 destructive will be allowed to function these flights/ships.
• Priority will be given to compelling circumstances in misery, together with migrant employees/labourers who’ve been laid off, quick time period visa holders confronted with expiry of visas, individuals with medical emergency/pregnant ladies/aged, these required to return India due to loss of life of member of the family and college students.
• Cost of travel will be borne by travellers.
• MEA will designate state/UT smart nodal officers, who will co-ordinate with the nodal officers designated for this function by the respective states/UTs
• MEA will show with not less than two days discover the schedule (day, place and time of arrival) of the incoming flight/ship on their on-line digital platform.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) points contemporary Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the motion of Indian nationals stranded exterior the nation and of specified individuals to travel abroad. pic.twitter.com/xp2WoKQkXh
— ANI (@ANI) May 24, 2020